Investment in OnTheMarket plc

Target
Company Name
Target
Country
Description
Zeus Capital acted as Nomad, Financial Adviser and Broker to OnTheMarket plc on its strategic investment in Glanty Limited and associated £3m equity fundraise
Global M&A Offices
Zeus Capital (Global M&A United Kingdom)
Global M&A Advisory Advisor to the buyer
Further information

OnTheMarket plc, which operates the OnTheMarket.com property portal, has made a strategic investment for a 20% share in Glanty Ltd (“Glanty”), the owner and developer of ‘teclet’, an automated portal for the  lettings industry, designed to reduce overheads and maximise efficiencies for lettings agents. OnTheMarket has also agreed an option to acquire the remaining 80% of Glanty.