Tailored specialist deal teams; multiple sector expertise
Strategic Advisory Services
We have established track records in corporate strategic planning and can significantly contribute to the review of your strategic options and the potential pursuit of growth via an M&A strategy. Our clients often come to us for assistance in finding the right answers to key questions, such as:
- Is it time to sell my business to protect my capital?
- Should I grow my business further to maximize value?
- Should I acquire to increase critical mass and reduce costs?
- Would diversification be the right option to protect from adversarial changes in my core market?
- Is a minority shareholder or a public offering (IPO) something I should consider to accelerate growth or to prepare my exit?
We will support, stimulate and challenge our clients' point of view and enhance their strategic decision making process. Using modeling tools, strategic planning analysis, business valuations and financial capacity analysis, to name a few, we help to establish the most appropriate growth strategy.
Our partners are well versed in preparing corporate strategy plans, proxy circulars, investors or board presentations to get our clients' message across to all stakeholders.